Create the Web Tour presented by Adobe
The next generation of HTML and CSS offer powerful new features for creating content that is graphically rich. It's never been easier to leverage animation, motion graphics, and sophisticated graphical techniques when building for the modern web. Come see what Adobe is doing to move the web forward in these areas by working on new W3C specifications, tools that help designers create content, and services for testing content across screens.
Time: Doors open at 5:30pm. Program 6 - 8:00pm. Q&A and networking until 9pm.
Location: The Community Room at Giant Foods Camp Hill, 3301 Trindle Rd Camp Hill, PA 17011. The Community Room at Giant Foods Camp Hill is a fully equipped meeting room that includes free WiFi.
Map & Directions: http://goo.gl/maps/S5aZY. Easy access to and from Route 581, Route 11/15, PA Turnpike. Ample free parking.
Price: This event is free, thanks to Adobe and CPAUG members support.
Food: Refreshments will be served (also free!)
Raffle Prizes: Everyone in attendence will recieve one free ticket for our raffle drawing at the end of the event. You could win....
- Adobe CS6 Software Suite of your choice valued up to $2000! [No purchase necessary to enter. Must be present to win. Adobe CS6 Master Collection is not included.]
- Adobe Creative Cloud One-year subscription! Valued at up to $600!
- $25 Gift Certificate at MightyDeals.com
- “Adobe Classroom in a Book” of your choice from SkillForge.com
- Video2Brain free course certificate
- Tech books from Focal Press / Taylor & Francis Publishing
- Adobe Edge Animate Preview 7: The Missing Manual, 1st Edition from O'Reilly Media
- Annual Plus subscription to the PluralSight.com online developer training library of over 350 video courses($499 value!)
- Free course certificates from Webucator - instructor-led online training.
Questions? Contact the event coordinater, CPAUG Manager, Megan Fister, at cpaug.com/contact or phone 717-884-8840.
CPAUG would like to thank our raffle prize sponsors for their support of the User Group.
- Focal Press / Taylor & Francis Publishing
- O'Reilly Media