A Video Workshop with the author of Video Marketing for Dummies!
In this highly interactive and fun workshop, you will learn:
• to create compelling concepts that bring quick ROI
• how to script memorable videos
• budgeting, casting and production
• how to prevent legal trouble
• editing tricks that save you $$
• how to promote, and measure your results
You’ll make your own video, learning techniques from Kevin Daum and his best selling book ROAR, Get Heard in the Sales and Marketing Jungle. Each company completes the course receiving a scored and edited video you’ll create, and ideas for more. Bring along a colleague and together learn to Create, Shoot, and Score your own compelling marketing video!
You can see our seminar sample work here. (These videos are made by attendees like you in our seminars with our coaching!)
PLEASE BE AWARE:
This program is highly interactive and information intensive. It deals with important issues in your company. Your success and ours is dependent upon 2 important factors:
- You need 2 people to attend the session so you can have active discussion about the communication in your company from different perspectives.
- In order to keep the live session active we require each attendee in advance to read the 2 books provided, attend the 45 minute pre-work webinar and complete exercises that will take about 1 hour. You must read the required material and finish the session pre-work after the first webinar.
*We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who:
• cannot bring 2 people, or
• does not attend the webinar and/or complete the reading and pre-work exercises before the workshop.
In this case, we will retain the fee and reschedule the client to another workshop date within 1 year of registration.
**Participants will be involved in the making of videos intended for posting on the Internet. They may be asked to appear on camera and everyone will be required to sign releases.
***Participants will create concepts, script and shoot videos during the one day session. TorranceLearning will edit the final version of each video and host online and/or transfer a digital copy of the video by the date of the post session webinar.