As part of SF Beer Week, we have paired up with beer and cheese expert Josh Charlton of Pacific Libations to provide a truly special tasting and pairing event at BIN 38. You will have the opportunity to:
* Try five stunning artisan cheeses and learn the unique characteristics of each
* Each cheese will be specifically paired with BOTH a Belgian and a USA beer
* Learn all about beer while discovering the magic of beer and cheese pairing
* A vote will be taken after each round to determine the winning pairing
* You'll try beers from these premier Belgian breweries: La Trappe, Kwak, Tripel Karmeliet, Deus and St. Feuillien and five distinctive beers from North Coast Brewing Co. including Blue Star Wheat, Pranqster Belgian-Style Golden Ale, La Merle Saison, Brother Thelonious Dubbel and Old Stock Ale.
* Space is limited to just 25 guests as this is a seated (but very fun!) event!