CPS Aug-Sept Summer 2013: Tech & Business Training Energizers
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Summer's here and so are new software suites and business challenges. Energize your hard-working people before "summer slump" sets in.
What says "We appreciate you" or "Summer's great for everyone" like:
- A half-day program with the best-qualified IT trainer in Tampa Bay,
- Breakfast, lunch, and ...
- A round of golf on the lush green Tampa Palms Country Club Golf Course? (Alternatives for non-golfers.)
Tech Training (other options available):
Included: Laptops, training materials, meals, green fees and cart hire. Bring your own clubs or hire ahead (Golf Pro Shop 813.972.1991: Tue-Sun, 7 am – 5 pm)
- Friday 30th August: Office 2013: What Office 2013 Means for You: Overview, Tips and Tricks ($295.00 or $249.00 for Early Bird reservations) Details...
- Friday 27th September: Friday 2nd August: What Windows 8 Means for You: Overview, Tips and Tricks ($295.00 or $249.00 for Early Bird reservations) Details...
- Reservations: http://cps-summer2013.eventbrite.com/#
- Queries Hilton: 813 598 9180 or Hilton@c-psolutions.com
Management and Sales programs:
- Strategic Management (includes breakfast, lunch and golf): ($245.00 or $215.00 for Early Bird reservation). Date: 16 August.
- "Like, Know, Trust: Your sales and your CRM" or
- "Everyone is in Sales" (includes breakfast, lunch and golf): Email: Glynis@c-psolutions.com for dates.
Programs by arrangement:
Please call Hilton Ross-Munro: 813 598 9180 or email Hilton@c-psolutions.com for group rates of other program choices.
1. I don't play golf.
3. What if it rains?
4. I want my whole team to have this program. Can I have a different topic? Discounts? Dates? Customization?
Answers at: http://www.c-psolutions.com/computer-training/summer-training-2013/
Tampa General Hospital, and Competency & Performance Solutions (CPS)
Competency & Performance Solutions
CPS (Competency and Performance Solutions) specializes in customized, interactive, accelerated learning solutions, that achieve sustainable, measurable results. Our specialty is culture, inclusion, diversity and related issues, such as soft landings, international culture, supplier diversity etc.
We also train strategic leadership, emotional intelligence, teamwork, critical thinking and process improvement.
CPS is a sister-organizations to SourceToad LLC or www.sourcetoad.com, a local, high-quality IT company responsible for programming such as Viking Cruise Line software.
CPS also manages the local American International Business Council and trains part of USF SBDC's International Trade Certificate. Please see events, business opportunities etc at pages such as: