San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Summer's here and so are new software suites and business challenges. Energize your hard-working people before "summer slump" sets in.
What says "We appreciate you" or "Summer's great for everyone" like:
- A half-day program with the best-qualified IT trainer in Tampa Bay,
- Breakfast, lunch, and ...
- A round of golf on the lush green Tampa Palms Country Club Golf Course? (Alternatives for non-golfers.)
Tech Training (other options available):
Included: Laptops, training materials, meals, green fees and cart hire. Bring your own clubs or hire ahead (Golf Pro Shop 813.972.1991: Tue-Sun, 7 am – 5 pm)
- Friday 30th August: Office 2013: What Office 2013 Means for You: Overview, Tips and Tricks ($295.00 or $249.00 for Early Bird reservations) Details...
- Friday 27th September: Friday 2nd August: What Windows 8 Means for You: Overview, Tips and Tricks ($295.00 or $249.00 for Early Bird reservations) Details...
- Reservations: http://cps-summer2013.eventbrite.com/#
- Queries Hilton: 813 598 9180 or Hilton@c-psolutions.com
Management and Sales programs:
- Strategic Management (includes breakfast, lunch and golf): ($245.00 or $215.00 for Early Bird reservation). Date: 16 August.
- "Like, Know, Trust: Your sales and your CRM" or
- "Everyone is in Sales" (includes breakfast, lunch and golf): Email: Glynis@c-psolutions.com for dates.
Programs by arrangement:
Please call Hilton Ross-Munro: 813 598 9180 or email Hilton@c-psolutions.com for group rates of other program choices.
1. I don't play golf.
3. What if it rains?
4. I want my whole team to have this program. Can I have a different topic? Discounts? Dates? Customization?
Answers at: http://www.c-psolutions.com/computer-training/summer-training-2013/
Competency & Performance Solutions
CPS (Competency and Performance Solutions) specializes in customized, interactive, accelerated learning solutions, that achieve sustainable, measurable results.
CPS is a sister-organization to SourceToad LLC.
CPS also manages the local American International Business Council and trains part of USF SBDC's International Trade Certificate.