Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Process Improvement Through Data Integration
2 CPE Credits
Learn how to better manage internal and external financial data using Interactive Financial Management. Go beyond the Last Mile of SEC Compliance and effectively tell the next chapter of your financial story to the investment community with impactful data. Discover how to take full advantage of XBRL data for better financial forecasting. Make data work for you, not the other way around.
During this session, you’ll learn to:
- Incorporate interactive data into your reporting process - allowing you to create efficiencies specific to you and your team.
- Automate the transfer of data to your word and powerpoint documents by integrating Microsoft Excel, saving time and eliminating risk.
- Quickly create peer comparison reports for improved XBRL tag selection.
- Aggregate all of your organization’s data from multiple sources.
- Strategically assess the risks and valuation of a stock based on historical data
Rivet Software is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website:
When & Where
Rivet Software provides financial reporting systems that improve the way companies create and consume financial data. Founded in 2003 by software and accounting industry veterans, Rivet’s mission remains to revolutionize global financial communications by enabling financial transparency and leveraging global standards. Headquartered in Denver, CO, the firm employs the most experienced XBRL and financial reporting staff in the industry. Rivet was honored in 2011 and 2012 as an Inc. 500 company. For more information, visit www.rivetsoftware.com.