Country Financial Recruitment : COUNTRY Financial Representative
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
COUNTRY Financial Representative( Recruitment)
This is not a sales job. This is a sales career.
At COUNTRY, Financial Representatives are in the unique position to:
· Earn a base compensation between $28,000 and $42,000 a year, with the ability to increase your income based upon performance
· Earn attractive incentives and gain corporate wide recognition
· Provide a wide range of insurance and financial solutions designed to meet client needs
· Make a difference in your community through participation of various corporately-supported volunteer and outreach programs
· Grow personally, professionally and financially through our development programs
· Become part of a professional and diverse culture that reinforces the importance of an inclusive and a supportive work environment
. Once a hiring decision is made, it is your responsibility to acquire ( these licenses are not required to apply):
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses
- Property/Casualty and Life/Health state insurance licenses
Please apply online before attending this event :
*Note: Please bring your resume and DRESS PROFESSIONAL to be admitted
MANDATORY YOU MUST APPLY BEFORE ATTENDING THIS CAREER EVENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When & Where
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA)
Peachtree Center, International Tower
229 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303-1600
Office: (404) 659.1150
For more than 90 years, the Urban League of Greater Atlanta (ULGA) has maintained a singular focus: Economic Empowerment.
Economic empowerment is proven and tested as one of the most effective means of elevating the quality of life and access to education, jobs, housing, and business opportunities in historically underserved communities.
Our Mission Is... to enable and empower African Americans and others in underserved urban communities to achieve their highest human potential and secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights.
Our Programs Are... designed to delive practical, relevant and impactful solutions to empower individuals and families with the resources, skills and access they need to move up the economic ladder.
By Focusing on Six Key Tenents that Empower People, We Achieve Economic Empowerment.
1. Education and Job Skills Training
2. Employment, Careers and Entrepreneurship
3. Housing and Community Development
4. Financial Literacy and Wealth Creation
5. Youth Development and Empowerment
6. Civic Engagement and Leadership