As a new Member of COSI, you and your family are invited to an exclusive Members-only event. Enjoy COSI after-hours and learn how to make the most of your membership.
Join us on Satruday evening to explore COSI's exhibits and to sample activities from COSI's most popular education programs. Plus, see LEGO Castle Adventure® before it closes.
In addition, Members can:
- Take your picture with COSI's lovable mascot, RATiO.
- Taste COSI's fameous liquid nitrogen ice cream.
- View a complimentary showing of Flying Monsters 3D on our Extreme Screen (20 Minute Version)
- Visit COSI's concession stand, featuring favorites like hot dogs and pizza for a light dinner or snack.
- Ask questions about your membership and register to win great raffle prizes.
* Please note that the Adventure exhibit will not be open during this event.
** Tickets are limited to the number of members listed on your membership.
When & Where
COSI, Columbus, Ohio's dynamic Center of Science and Industry, inspires the scientists, dreamers, and innovators of tomorrow. Opened in 1964 at Memorial Hall in downtown Columbus, COSI moved in 1999 to a new 320,000-square-foot home designed by internationally-renowned architect Arata Isozaki, creating one of the largest modern-built science centers in the United States. COSI continues to represent a significant investment in the economic development and community revitalization of downtown Columbus.