New Member Welcome Night
Saturday, August 2, 2014 (5-9pm)
Advance reservations have ended. Walkups are welcome starting at 5pm!
Join us for an after-hours event exclusively for new members! Explore COSI's exhibits, sample activities from COSI's most popular education programs, and learn how to make the most of your membership.
In addition, members can:
- Enjoy a 15% discount on dinner in the Atomic Café, plus get a FREE cupcake with any Atomic Café purchase!
- Take your picture with COSI's lovable mascot, RATiO
- Taste COSI's famous liquid nitrogen ice cream
- Solve a crime in The International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes*
- Catch a showing of The Princess Bride* at COSI Movie Night
- Ask questions about your membership and register to win cool prizes!
Free with COSI Membership. Tickets are limited to the number of members listed on your membership. Advance reservations requested.
*Additional charges apply for The International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes and The Princess Bride. Tickets to these activities can be added at check-in but cannot be reserved in advance. Also, please note that the Adventure exhibit will not be open during this event.
Advance reservations will end at 2pm on Saturday, August 2. However, walk-ups will be welcome to attend this event. Simply show a photo ID and your COSI Membership Card at the Member and Donor Services Desk.
When & Where
COSI, Columbus, Ohio's dynamic Center of Science and Industry, inspires the scientists, dreamers, and innovators of tomorrow. Opened in 1964 at Memorial Hall in downtown Columbus, COSI moved in 1999 to a new 320,000-square-foot home designed by internationally-renowned architect Arata Isozaki, creating one of the largest modern-built science centers in the United States. COSI continues to represent a significant investment in the economic development and community revitalization of downtown Columbus.