San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Calling all Ohio teachers! Explore COSI's limited-engagement exhibition, BODY WORLDS & The Brain, for FREE during this special event exclusively for educators!
Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS & The Brain is a limited-engagement exhibition at COSI that includes more than 200 authentic human specimens, including entire bodies, individual organs, and transparent body slices. Specimens stem from body donors, individuals who donated their bodies to the Institute for Plastination.
Learn more about BODY WORLDS & The Brain: http://www.cosi.org/exhibits/bodyworlds
COSI's Labs in Life working research laboratories will also be open to educators during this special event. Please note that other COSI exhibition areas, COSI's Atomic Cafe, and COSI's Science2Go! gift shop will NOT be open.
Important Admission Information!
- This event is exclusively for teachers
- Teachers must present a valid school ID with a valid EventBrite ticket at check-in
- Advance registration through EventBrite is required
- Walk-up tickets will not be available
- Attendees may not enter BODY WORLDS & The Brain prior to the entry time stated on their EventBrite ticket
- Homeschool educators are welcome with proof of homeschool status, such as a letter from your district, or homeschool organization membership card. Proof of homeschool status must be presented with a valid EventBrite ticket at check-in. Only one adult per adult per homeschool family can be admitted.
- There is a $5 per car parking fee (cash only) in the lots surrounding COSI.
- Questions? Please contact COSI at 614.228.2674
When & Where
COSI, Columbus, Ohio's dynamic Center of Science and Industry, inspires the scientists, dreamers, and innovators of tomorrow. Opened in 1964 at Memorial Hall in downtown Columbus, COSI moved in 1999 to a new 320,000-square-foot home designed by internationally-renowned architect Arata Isozaki, creating one of the largest modern-built science centers in the United States. COSI continues to represent a significant investment in the economic development and community revitalization of downtown Columbus.