San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Core Reaction is developing projects and initiatives to help Atlanta thrive, play, and grow. This Dec 10 Build Session is designed to be a final "reality check" and allow for the project teams to share progress and idenitify resources and partnerships they'll need to launch their project in 2014.
Plus, it'll be a time to break bread and celebrate the holiday season.
Community leaders and potential partner organizations will be in attendance to learn more about the individual projects and explore how they might help the project teams.
Project teams include:
- Mobile Discovery Platform/Art Finder mobile app
- Umbrella team for the Atlanta Movement (chooseATL, IamATL, WeloveATL, etc.)
- Streets Alive every month
- Level Up Technologies (tech skills training for disadvantaged)
- H.A.R.T. (making MARTA better
- Mentor Match (for 18-25 year olds)
- Battle of the Boroughs (neighborhood Olympic-style compeitition)
- The Underground as a Tech/Arts District
- Factory ATL (light manufacturing revival)
- Big Ass Trucking (job creation intiative)
- Solar Powered Rickshaw Bicycle service
When & Where
Hypepotamus is a publication, housed in open collaborative space, where startup stories are living and told. The doors are open for students, developers, creatives and tech entrepreneurs willing to participate in the startup ecosystem. Hypepotamus is non-profit, community supported and located at the historic Biltmore in Midtown, Atlanta.