San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About Cooper U's Interaction Design Training
Are your products failing to resonate with users? Too many features creating bloat? Many of today’s products are driven by spreadsheets, technology constraints, and feature lists. They leave frustrated customers wanting more.
We believe a better approach to design focuses on the human needs first and technology second.
In Cooper’s Interaction Design training, we can help you envision, plan, and build products and services that are financially viable, technically feasible, and that your customers will love.
Grounded in Cooper's foundational Interaction Design training, the four-day course will provide an overview of interaction design practices and techniques. You'll learn how to understand customer needs at a deep level, explore new product opportunities, and define the qualities of an ideal user experience. On the final day you'll put all you have learned into practice redesigning a real-world interface.
Who should attend:
Product planners, developers, marketers, usability professionals, design practitioners, and managers who are committed to creating a great customer experience.
- Defining the various human touchpoints (hardware, software, and service) that comprise a product ecosystem
- Mapping the product ecosystem to hunt for and identify product opportunities
- Conducting user research with powerful ethnographic techniques
- Translating research observations into goals, personas, and scenarios
- Developing and prioritizing requirements based on user and business goals
- Quickly turning requirements into a concrete product concept
- Sketching design framework and interface elements
- Communicating your design effectively at different stages of the process
Interested in some more Cooper U?
Check out our other course offerings here.
We know things happen. If you need to cancel your registration, notify us by emailing at email@example.com at least 10 business days prior to the start of class, and we will refund your payment, less all applicable discounts (e.g. early bird and multi-class).
Should your plans change with less than 10 business days before class begins, there will be no refunds. However, we will be happy to transfer your registration to the next class that fits your schedule.
When & Where
Since 1992, Cooper has partnered with clients to design everything from medical devices to consumer products to sophisticated business tools. Our specialty has always been bringing clarity to complex situations.
In 2002, we decided to expand our impact by teaching and mentoring clients and design professionals. Drawing from our 20+ years of experience, we offer custom training for companies and public classes in Interaction Design, Visual Interface Design, Design Leadership, our intensive UX Boot Camp and Master Classes. Learn more at www.Cooper.com.