Elbow up to the counter for a lunch-time cooking experience featuring everything from how to get started in cooking healthy, quick meals in your new Wolf Convection Steam Oven, to making the most of each marvelous mode! Chef Rachelle Boucher will lead the class through the basics and beyond and equip all who attend with the skills and confidence to get cooking at home!
Menu | Brunch, Lunch & Dinner. Each Meal is a Winner! (Cook Once: Eat Many Times)
• Show- Stopping Stuffed, Rolled Omelet with Vegetables
• Chicken Sausage & Bacon
• DIY Salad Bar: Asian Salad with Shrimp & “Lightened Up” Cobb Salad
• Fish in Parchment with Red Rice
• Assorted Cookie Pops
- Seasonal and diverse menus for all dietary needs
- Hands-on opportunities for those interested
- Lunch and recipes provided
- Bring your Use & Care Guide, if you are a CSO owner
- Limit of 14 guests per class; Cost $35 per person
When & Where
The Sub-Zero | Wolf Culinary Events Center
The Sub-Zero | Wolf Culinary Events Center at Riggs Distributing welcomes you to take a hands-on approach to learning with our full range of Sub-Zero and Wolf Appliances. Let our chefs and product specialists demonstrate what makes these brands the best in class. Visit our showroom to take a taste drive of Sub-Zero and Wolf!