Cooking Matters Maine, a program of Good Shepherd Food Bank and Share Our Strength, is partnering with Grace Restaurant to create an evening full of excitement and culinary drama. In this unique version of a "Chopped Challenge," cheer on your favorite local chef while providing support for Cooking Matters Maine, which empowers low-income families with the knowledge and skills to prepare healthy delicious meals at home on a tight budget.
Please join us on Sunday, May 19 at 5pm for an entertaining night to delight the senses and enjoy delicious, award-winning food!
The talented competitors taking part in this Chopped Challenge are: Mitch Gerow of the East Ender, Jason Loring of Nosh Kitchen Bar, Jeff Landry of The Farmer's Table, and Peter Sueltenfuss of Grace.
Judges for this competition include Chef Rob Evans, Owner of Duckfat and Runner-up Chopped Champion, and Joe Ricchio, food editor at Maine Magazine and host of the successful web-based series Food Coma TV.
In addition, many local restaurants & beverage companies will offer tastings, including:
• Eventide Oyster Company • The Foreside Tavern •
• Pepperclub/ Good Egg Café •Trattoria Athena •
• The Holy Donut • LFK • Maine Mead Works •
• Buck's Naked BBQ • One Fifty Ate/Pocket Brunch •
• Local 188 • Figa Catering • Nappi Distributors •
• New England Distilling • Cold River Vodka • Allagash Brewery •
• Portland Hunt and Alpine Club •
• The Market at Pineland Farms • Polar Beverage Company •
Cash bar with specialty drinks will be available for purchase.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.