Cooking Classes @ The BOX
Enjoy a feast for the senses at our demonstration style cooking class in our Miele kitchen. Fill your belly with inspiration, expand your culinary repertoire and learn new skills. Gather your friends and meet new ones in a fun and casual setting. Join chefs from the Bow Valley and beyond for an interactive evening out.
Cooking Classes are not gluten and dairy free unless stated otherwise. Due to the Cooking Class format, substitutions cannot be made for food intolerances. Check our schedule for gluten and dairy free cooking classes. For life threatening allergies, please let us know in advance.
Culinary Mountain Adventure: Enjoy 25% off on your cooking class when combined with an overnight stay. Offer valid during our midweek quiet season only. To book a Culinary Mountain Adventure call (403) 609 0482 or 1 888 679 6100 or send us an email.
- Prices do not include GST or gratuity.
- Prices includes demo instruction, enjoyment of food created and welcome Prosecco. Classes include a meal with the exception of baking and cheese making classes.
- There is a fee for online registration. To avoid the online fee, call us (403 609 0482) or email or in person. If paying in person, call us to be sure we are in.
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration.
- Space is limited. Advanced registration is required.
- Wine and beer available for purchase.
- Corkage fee of $15.00/bottle for those who want to bring their own vino.
- Gift certificates available.
- Payments are non-refundable. If you have to cancel send a friend on your behalf.
- Don't wait until the last minute to register. We require a minimum of 5 people to run a class. In the event of a class cancellation, participants will be fully refunded.