San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Cook County and Delta Institute will host four free public workshops during March to educate contractors about the County’s Demolition, Debris and Diversion Ordinance, which came into effect last November.
At the three-hour workshop, demolition and construction contractors will learn about:
- the new ordinance and their compliance requirements
- how to meet requirements quickly and cost-effectively
- the best materials for deconstruction and reuse
- tools, resources and markets available to help them meet deconstruction targets
- how to communicate about deconstruction to their clients and colleagues.
When & Where
About Delta Institute
Delta Institute is a center of innovation that creates market opportunities to achieve environmental sustainability and economic development. In partnership with business, government and local communities, we tackle the region’s toughest environmental and economic challenges. Delta develops creative and practical solutions that are job rich, inclusive and environmentally sustainable.