San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Emotional Intelligence is the foundation of sound decision making, which is at the core of consistently high performance.
Studies on the impact of emotional intelligence in the workplace emphasize that organizations with higher levels of emotional intelligence reap benefits in productivity and success. Business leaders who use this expertise to build their culture, gain a competitive edge for their organization in the marketplace.
If you're a manager, executive, or business owner, you're invited to RedRock Leadership on February 13 for a complimentary Management Forum to learn how to:
- Develop, Maintain And Restore High Levels Of Employee Engagement.
- Create Authentic, Collaborative And Emotionally Engaging Relationships With Team Members.
- Communicate With Precision And Empathy To Gain Buy-In And Support.
- Boost Team Member Commitment To Achieve Tough Targets And Goals.
- Obtain Authentic Feedback So Employees Can Improve.
- Boost Personal Impact And Presence During Sensitive Situations.
- Use Effective Delegation As A Trust-Building Team Development Tool.
8:00 - 8:30 - Networking, Coffee, Continental Breakfast
8:30 - 9:45 - Presentation by Dan Shock, RedRock President
9:45 - 10:00 - Q&A
*As part of your participation you will also receive a free Emotional Quotient assessment to be completed before you arrive on the 13th.
When & Where
RedRock Leadership is an authorized strategic partner of the world's leader in performance improvement training curriculum, 360Solutions. RedRock Leadership offers hundreds of business training topics that can be tailored to solve your company's performance challenges, support organizational development, and meet specific business goals.