San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Introducing the second installment of a powerful free seminar series on digital marketing: Website Strategies & Tactics
In our first seminar, we explored the three primary areas where small- to mid-sized businesses can miss opportunities in their online marketing: their website, their SEO efforts, and their social and email communications.
In the following seminars, we'll be going deeper on each one of these topics. This month's topic? Your website.
Learn the strategies and tactics that we use for our clients to help their websites produce more traffic and more leads.
In this session, we will cover the following topics:
- Website design and development: create a professional website with little to no technical experience.
- Content strategy: what do I need to say on my website?
- Website optimization: learn the psychology behind why people stay on your site--and why they buy.
- Mobile and responsive websites: the why and how behind providing a mobile experience for your visitors
- Blog marketing: how to engage your customers and do more business with an on-site blog.
- Analytics strategies: how do I know my website is working (or not working)?