- Keynote speakers featuring industry thought leaders
- Keynote theme -- "Healthcare reform: one year later"
- How changes in healthcare policy impact life sciences…Who is going to pay?
- Where is the growth in Life Sciences for 2011?
- Panel discussions featuring industry leaders, VCs, IBM executives and entrepreneurs
- Panel discussions also will feature CEOs of leading life sciences firms
- Speed Dating
- Extensive networking opportunities
“Connecting Companies with Capital” is focused on venture capital and the Life Sciences, and how healthcare reform and cost pressures will impact the opportunity to raise capital in 2011. A series of speakers and panels will provide high level overviews, hands-on action and real answers regarding the important and critical issues impacting investment in the Life Sciences arena.
"Speed dating" will help connect entrepreneurs and companies with
sources of capital. Entrepreneurs should come prepared with their elevator pitch. Speed dating opportunities are limited and preference will be given based on the order of pre-registration. Matches will be made onsite based on attendance.
Sponsored by the IBM Innovation Center, Waltham and Accounting Management Solutions, Inc. (Waltham, MA)
When & Where
Accounting Management Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of outsourced accounting and financial management support for nonprofits and corporations throughout the Northeast region.