CongressCamp is an unconference focused on the “Congress” side of Gov 2.0 and how web-based social and
collaboration technologies are being used, or could be used, to
transform engagement with the public. CongressCamp is an open forum for
everyone working in this space, so that you may learn from each other. Unconferences are less structured than a typical conference and feature
user-led participatory workshops and break-out sessions that will be
defined collaboratively at the start of each day.
Sound crazy? You'll find it incredibly powerful for getting answers to the tough questions that you've been wrestling with. The reality is that this field is so new that if you're working in it, you ARE an expert. So come and share your knowledge, learn from your peers, and help build a better future!!
- When: September 12 -13, 2009
- Where: The George Washington University, 805 21st St NW, Washington, DC 20052
- Who: Congressional staffers, tech and social media entrepreneurs, advocacy leaders, interested citizens
- More info: visit http://CongressCamp.org/ to learn more.
Sponsors make CongressCamp possible and free. If you're interested in supporting a brighter future, you'll receive:
- Your name and logo or picture displayed on the website and at the event.
- Platinum and Gold sponsors receive greater recogntion and more love from the community.
- Registration at CongressCamp - there's no need to re-register as an attendee.
Senior Fellows & Friends