Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Registration is now closed. If you would like to attend, simply show up!
Join the AIA Denver Housing Committee for Confluence: Doing Well by Doing Good. An esteemed group of panelists will discuss the ways in which architects can leverage philanthropy to address challenges in the built environment, while cultivating a more robust business practice. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be available. There is no cost to attend.
- David Scott, PA: Moderator, Founding Principal of CONTENT Public Relations
- Bruce DeBoskey, J.D.: Philanthropic Advisor at The DeBoskey Group, "On Philanthropy" columnist in the Sunday Denver Post business section
- Bart Taylor: Publisher of CompanyWeek, former Publisher of ColoradoBIZ Magazine
- Terra Krieger Mazzeo, LEED AP: Director of Architecture for Humanity Denver, Design Director at 4240 Architecture
- C. Joseph Vigil, AIA: WORKSHOP8
- Joseph Poli, AIA: Humphries Poli Architects
- Robin Kniech: Denver City Council, Council at Large
Special thanks to all of our sponsors!
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Download the sponsorship packet.
When & Where
The voice of the profession of architecture, The American Institute of Architects Denver (AIA Denver) inspires and champions its members as leaders in the design of the built environment.