Registration is now closed. If you would like to attend, simply show up!
Join the AIA Denver Housing Committee for Confluence: Doing Well by Doing Good. An esteemed group of panelists will discuss the ways in which architects can leverage philanthropy to address challenges in the built environment, while cultivating a more robust business practice. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be available. There is no cost to attend.
- David Scott, PA: Moderator, Founding Principal of CONTENT Public Relations
- Bruce DeBoskey, J.D.: Philanthropic Advisor at The DeBoskey Group, "On Philanthropy" columnist in the Sunday Denver Post business section
- Bart Taylor: Publisher of CompanyWeek, former Publisher of ColoradoBIZ Magazine
- Terra Krieger Mazzeo, LEED AP: Director of Architecture for Humanity Denver, Design Director at 4240 Architecture
- C. Joseph Vigil, AIA: WORKSHOP8
- Joseph Poli, AIA: Humphries Poli Architects
- Robin Kniech: Denver City Council, Council at Large
Special thanks to all of our sponsors!
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Download the sponsorship packet.
When & Where
The voice of the profession of architecture, The American Institute of Architects Denver (AIA Denver) inspires and champions its members as leaders in the design of the built environment.