Conflict Rules - A Workshop To Help You Deal with Conflict
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ben Bosley, Communication And Conflict Program Intern at UVM's Center for Student Ethics and Standards, will lead this workshop meant to equip students with the skills needed to address everyday conflict in a constructive manner. Sharing information on various theories (including Non-Violent Communication) Ben will help attendees learn to deal with conflict effectively. Attendees receive a poster, book, and some great skills they can walk away with.
When & Where
Office of Student & Community Relations
The Office of Student and Community Relations (OSCR) at the University of Vermont (UVM) is committed to creating a safe and socially just environment for off-campus students and neighbors. To do this we provide resources and education to our students so that they have successful experiences transitioning to and living off campus and we work with students, neighbors, and city partners on creative initiatives to improve the quality-of-life in our shared community.
You can contact us for the following:
- Resources for Your Off-Campus Housing Search
- Accessing Off-Campus Living Resources
- Getting Involved in Your Community
- Becoming an Student or Neighbor Liaison & Accessing Grant Money for Neighborhood Projects
- Addressing Landlord/Tenant Concerns
- Resolving Conflict with Roommates and Neighbors
- Responding to Off-Campus Bias
- Understanding City Ordinances
We strive for everyone to be able to participate in our events - please let us know how we can make our events more accessible to you!