Concerts in the Canyon
Sunday, September 1, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PDT)
Pismo Beach, CA
Concerts in the Canyon present National Recording artist, CHRIS YOUNG! You’ve heard his music now come see him live and in concert at the beautiful Thousand Hills Ranch off of Price Canyon Road in Pismo Beach, California. Enjoy an evening under the stars listening to Grammy nominated Chris Young! VIP packages are available on a first come, first serve basis. Festival seating available in limited quantity. Click below for ticket pricing and information. This concert is brought to you by Thousand Hills Ranch Foundation and Frontier Capital Management LLC.
VIP Tickets include VIP Parking, VIP Section Seating up front with seat, Dinner Buffet (buffet menu - Chicken Fettucini Alfredo,Barbeque Tri Tip, Ranch Style Beans, Rice Pilaf, Homemade Salsa, Garden Salad, Garlic Bread and your choice of a (1) beer, wine, bottled water or soft drink), VIP Restrooms.
General Concert information
****Children are allowed and must purchase a ticket unless they are too young to walk and will be held by an adult, no strollers allowed as space is limited***
Ticket holders and Country in the Canyon attendees are subject, but not limited to the following:
• Country in the Canyon is a Rain or Shine event
• Admission tickets are valid for the day/s only and are NOT for resale
• The facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violating the facility, local, state, or federal laws or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management
• Performers, programs, dates and times are subject to change without notice
• Persons entering the grounds may be subjected to search for contraband, video equipment, recording devices, and other materials not allowed on grounds. These items are expressly forbidden on the facility premises and are subject to confiscation. Management assumes no responsibility for confiscated items
• Sale or distribution of any materials on event site without express written consent of festival could result in ejection or arrest
• Patrons entering the facility may have their image and/or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or publicity purposes in festival photography and/or web casts by festival, contractor or partner of the festival. By entering the grounds you agree to allow such use of your image and/or likeness
• All vehicles illegally parked will be TOWED and IMPOUNDED. Recovery Fees may apply. Illegal means without a proper parking credentials, more than one vehicle per parking space, or parking passed the festival times in a non-overnight parking lot
• VIP tickets are sold on a first come first served basis
• We Card - Patrons must show identification in order to receive admittance into bar service areas, and may be carded in the event or campgrounds whether or not they are wearing an "Over 21" drinking Wristband
• Cancellation of the event due to an act of God, riots, strikes, labor difficulties, epidemics, and any act or order of any public authority or cause, similar or dissimilar, beyond the control of Management, reserves ticket bearer no right to refund or exchange, and Management is not obligated to a substitute performance .
• Management assumes no liability for personal loss; injury, death, property damage or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, site owners, leasers, or others who may be adversely affected by event.
There are certain items that we DEFINITELY RECOMMEND you DO bring and there are items that are NOT PERMITTED that we require you DON'T bring to the Country in the Canyon Event Grounds. All items carried in to the event may be searched. Disallowed items will be confiscated. Management does not accept responsibility for confiscated items.
DO Bring the Following Items to the Event Grounds:
• Driver’s License/State Issued Photo ID
• Lawn Chair- low back
• Still Camera
• Credit Card
• All your Country Friends
LOST & FOUND NOTE: If by chance during the concert, you happen to lose one of your possessions, please check at the Management Information Center or Event Staff for Lost & Found. If you don't recover your item at the event, be sure to telephone our El Dorado Broadcasters office after the event as we get quite a few items turned in during the events. We'll be happy to sort through to see if your item is among them.
Don't Bring the Following Items to the Event Grounds:
• Large Bags
• No Ice Chests
• No Large Pop up canopies
• Food or Beverage
• Cans or Glass
• Picnic Baskets
• Pets or Animals
• Video or Audio Recording Equipment
• Laser Pointers
• Coaster Wagons
• Items with Discriminatory References
• Anything Illegal
• Any Item Found by Event Staff to Be Inappropriate or Offensive will be confiscated
• Large bags may be subject for search
• Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times
Parking is $10 per car and $30 for RV's, cash only. No overnight parking allowed.
Phone Inquiry's please call 805-597-1401
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.