San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Bixby Knolls Business
Concerts in the Park(ing Lot)
Monday, July 22, 2013
in the parking lot of
Alex Auto Repair & Electric
3360 Atlantic Avenue
Featuring live music from:
The King Salmon Band
Family Friendly Dance Songs from the 60s & 70s
Enjoy local dining options from
- Dave’s Burgers, 3396 Atlantic Ave.
- Mustards Chicago Style Hot Dogs, 3387 Atlantic Ave.
- Bamboo Teri House, 3391 Atlantic Ave.
With the Municipal Band having an abbreviated season this year, the BKBIA has extended its series to four concerts to add to the summer music fun for our community. We throw a concert in the parking lot of one of our local businesses just as if we were at Los Cerritos Park.
- Join us for a fun summer night cook-out style
- Bring your own chair & (or table)
- We encourage biking or walking. Parking is available on Lime Ave., 33rd St., the Target parking lot, El Torito and Denny's
- Free concert. All ages welcome.
- The King Salmon Band will be playing Family Friendly Dance Songs from the 60s & 70s