Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Community Next is bridging the love from Silicon Valley to L.A. We're getting speakers from the hottest web media and bringing them together for a day of fun and great conversation.
- Josh Berman, Co-President of Slingshot Labs, Co-founder/COO of MySpace,
- Robert Scoble (Scobleizer.com/Fast Company)
- Aza Raskin (Songza)
- Alexis Ohnainan (Reddit)
- Martin Green (Meebo)
- Paul Cloutier (8020 Publishing)
- Amy Raymond (Disney-ABC Family)
- Otis Chandler (Goodreads)
- Smith Forte (Current TV
- Scott Rafer (Lookery)
- Brian Sugar (Sugar Inc.)
- Veronica Belmont (Mahalo Daily) and more!
- learning how the web is changing and what you can do about it
- time to get your questions answered by the panelists
- socializing and connecting with other fun people coming to the conference
- FREE Redbull, drinks and food to keep you going all day
- fun times at the OPEN BAR pre-party Friday night for conference attendees hosted by Twiistup
- meeting up with great people in the L.A. area at MeetMash L.A., after the conference on Saturday
Get your ticket early to ensure your place at the premier conference on Media and the Web happening in L.A.For more info, check out www.communitynext.com.