Community Manager High-Five FlashMob at SXSW #CMAD
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 12:15 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
High-Fives at High Noon (quoting nickcicero)
Meet Community Managers From Around the World at the First Annual Community Manager High-Five FlashMob at SXSW
Flash Mob Details:
- Act casual before the event, just chill. Ya know, pretend you're checking your Twitter feed, taking an important call for a C-level exec, reading an important article in the local newspaper, or removing lint from your sweater.
- Then, exactly at noon, massive High-Fives and glorious community manager roaring! (roar!) Make a scene (all legally of course). SuperBatMan High-Five like you won the Superbowl/Lottery/Oscar/Scoble kissed you, all in the same day!
- Get to know folks, solidify those online relationships, now in real life!
- HashTag #CMAD your pics!
- After 15 minutes, FlashMob go Boom! We disperse, and go to events as a crew.
- On the Intersection of Trinity and Fourth near the Convention Center
- Sat at Noon, March 9 (but come a few minutes early to get ready)
- It's only 15 minutes long!
- Community Managers
- Community Manager Apprecianados
- Friends of Community Managers (FOCM)
- High-Five Committee Members
- High-Five Beta Testers
- Entry Fee: High-Fives!
- Materials Fee: High-Fives!
- Exit Fee: High-Fives!
- Meet and Greet those you interact with on a frequent basis, but now in the flesh.
- Community Managers help people online and make them feel awesome. Let's do it Live. Do it Live! cc Bill OReilly.
- New to High-Fives? Linky Link: Here's a Five Step Plan.
Sign up below!
Organized by @jowyang