Community, Customers and Partners Summit, Brussels 2012
Wednesday, 11 April 2012 at 09:00 - Friday, 13 April 2012 at 17:00 (CEST)
The OpenERP Summit is THE event of the year!
What's the OpenERP Summit?
The event is dedicated to all our community and partners and, for the first time, also for clients. It's a time when we all come together and we present the new features, future version, achievements and a place where you can showcase your case studies, methodology or developments. Be there and see directly from the source the features of the 6.2 release!
What's new for this edition?
- opened to end user customers (for the 11th and 12th).
- new format with plenary session in the morning and workshops in the afternoon. You can choose among over 23 tutorial/ training sessions.
- afternoon sessions will be split in 5 tracks: developers track, 2 functional tracks, business track and meet with OpenERP track.
Check the detailed agenda of each day here!
- The first two days of this event (Wednesday April 11 and Thursday April 12) are public.
- The third day (Friday April 13) is reserved to OpenERP partners.
- If you wish to make a presentation, please send your topic proposal as soon as possible for approval to Mrs. Nicoleta Gherlea at ngh@openerp. The presentations should be, for example, a case study, methodology, etc. Each presentation is 15 minutes including possible Q/A and must be in English.
- Attending this event is for free; drinks and lunch will be provided.
- The event starts at 9.00 (Brussels Timezone GMT+01:00).
- We expect participants to arrive between 8.30 and 9.00.
- The event is expected to end around 17.00 (Brussels Timezone GMT+01:00).
- A dinner will be organized on Wednesday April 11 around 19.00. The cost for the aperitif, dinner and drinks is €25, which you can pay thorugh paypal (email@example.com) or credit card by clicking the following link: http://bit.ly/GHfIs6. If neither of these options work for you, please contact Charline Louis, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that vegetarian food is also available!
- If you cannot arrive between 8.30 and 9.30 am, you can call the organizers to get your badge. Charline 0475/32.56.71 or Nicoleta: 0477/82.15.84
Université Libre de Bruxelles: 50 Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt B-1050 Brussels
- Useful links:
- Looking for accomodation?
When & Where
OpenERP is the Publisher of a free open source business solution dedicated to companies of every size type and sector.
With over 750 modules, ranging from warehouse, HR to CRM & SRM. The OpenERP solution offers a unique modularity. OpenERP gathers customers, partners, community members, investors and employees. They all support our efforts to transform the ERP and business application industry.
The company was founded in 2005 by Fabien Pinckaers, the CEO of OpenERP. Fabien's vision is that Open Source provided a better way to meet customers' expectations.
OpenERP: Enterprise Management made easy and powerful.
+32 2 290 34 90