Please join us for our annual red carpet Summer Gala to benefit the African School for Excellence.
Come celebrate the CommonBond community with open bar, great food from a top NYC chef, and one of New York's hottest DJs - all for a great cause! Feel free to invite your friends to RSVP.
General Admission Tickets are $75.
Tickets are complimentary for CommonBond Borrowers. To redeem please email email@example.com.
Dress Code: Dress to impress.
Silent Auction: To further support the African School for Excellence, we will have a silent auction with items such as:
- $5,000 trip for two to the Amazon (rain forest, not internet company), courtesy of Runa Tea
- Johnnie Walker Master of Whisky tasting complete with full collection of Johnnie Walker labels
- $500 gift certificate to Brooks Brothers' new concept store The Flatiron Shop
- $250 gift certificate to new trendy restaurant Betony (57th & 5th) with roundtrip car service courtsey of Uber
- $250 gift certificate to new hip restaurant Louro (West Village) with roundtrip car service courtsey of Uber
- $1,800 value - 1 month private nurtition consulting with Jasmine Scalesciani, The Essential Cleanse
- $1,000 value - Acustom Apparel digital fitting, one-on-one consultation and custom suit
- $125 Dagne Dover CW.1 clutch
Venue: Midtown Loft & Terrace is one of New York’s finest venues, with an outdoor terrace and beautiful views of the Empire State Building.
Special thanks to our sponsors: Dentons, Allstar Security, Uber, and Runa Tea,
CommonBond is a student lending community that connects student borrowers and alumni investors to lower the cost of education for students and improve financial returns for investors. CommonBond is also the first company to bring the "one-for-one" model to education.
When & Where
CommonBond is a values-driven financial services company committed to making student loans better.