Commit to be Fit in 2015
Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WHY COMMIT 2 BE FIT?
CHANGE YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR WEIGHT THROUGH YOUR FOOD!
"We've created a 6-week program that is scientific and sustainable for your daily life, allowing you to have the knowledge and tools to THRIVE!"
- The most up-to-date nutritional information to lose weight, burn fat, reverse insulin resistance and achieve the health and body you desire.
- Access to our BRAND NEW 6-week Commit 2 Be Fit (C2BF) program
- Weekly meal plans & shopping lists
- New and exclusive program-only recipes
- Support is a private forum
- Access to health professionals
- Weekly emails and videos from Dr. Pratt to keep you on track.
- 34% of Americans are obese and 67% are overweight, a 200% increase since 1970.
- More than 8% of Americans are diabetic and 26% of Americans are pre-diabetic, a 400% increase since 1970.
- Worldwide, someone dies from a diabetic complication every 7 seconds.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of stroke, blindness, kidney failure requiring transplantation, all amputations combined and many other medical problems.
- A reduction in U.S. obesity rate to 15% (that of 1970) would save more than $150 billion per year in Medicare spending alone, and close to $500 billion per year in overall U.S. healthcare spending. (McKinsey & Company)
- Health experts estimate 50% of Americans will be obese and 79% will be overweight by 2030. (Obesity journal)
- The U.S. spends more than $2.7 trillion annually on healthcare - 19% of our GDP, and more than any other country. Even if no other aspect of our spending increases in the next 20 years, the cost of healthcare alone will bankrupt us as a country.
I believe - and I hope you do as well - that the cause of this epidemic is NOT that people don't care about their health, are too lazy, or eat too much. The root problem lies in the fact that people are being given the WRONG information by those they look to as authorities.
The bad news: This problem is not going away - in fact it's getting much worse.
The good news: This problem is entirely solvable.
No additional sales/purchases are necessary
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!!!