San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
KW COMMERCIAL | Gabhart Real Estate Advisors presents:
Get prepared for the world of commercial real estate! This class is designed to prepare agents for the commercial side of real estate and what tools are needed to select and evaluate commercial properties.
The presentation will be put on by Curtis Gabhart.
Curtis Gabhart has been a successful Real Estate professional for more than a decade. He is a Director at Keller Williams Commercial Brokerage and President of Gabhart Investments, Inc, a privately held real estate investment firm that manages a syndication of private investors, specializing in acquiring and renovating single and multi-family properties. He also serves on the Commercial Advisory Board at the University of San Diego Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate and he teaches commercial real estate courses for the California Association of REALTORS® and San Diego Association of REALTORS®. He has been recognized by members of Congress, California State Senators, the City of San Diego, and had a day named after him in the County of San Diego for his community service and dedication to the community. He was awarded as the Dealmaker of the Year for 2015 in Retail and Multi-Family category.
Price: REALTOR® Plus/CRASD Members — $22.50 SDAR Members/Non-CRASD Members — $30.00 All Others — $45.00
Save This Event
When & Where
Gabhart Real Estate Advisors
CURTIS GABHART is President of Gabhart Investments, Inc., a privately held real estate investment firm that manages a syndication of private investors; specializing in acquiring and renovating single & multi-family properties. He is also a Director at KW Commercial Brokerage.
- Instructor for the California Association of Realtors ®
- Instructor for the San Diego Association of Realtors ®
- Board Member of University of San Diego Burnham Moore School of Real Estate
- CCIM San Diego Chapter Board Member
- Two-time past president of SDAR Commercial Real Estate Alliance of San Diego
- USD Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate Master of Science Real Estate Mentor
- NAR Instructor for Discovering Commercial Real Estate (less than 40 instructors nationwide)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Licensed General Contractor
- Past Board of Directors CCIM San Diego Chapter
- CCIM Designee
- More than 15 years & 250 mill USD in transactions
- Nominated as 2009 50 Top Influential in San Diego by the Daily Transcript
- Nominated 2010 San Diego’s Young Influential Nominee
- Appeared on the TLC’s TV Show Flip This House
- 2015 San Diego Business Journal Winner of Best Commercial Retail Transaction
- 2015 San Diego Business Journal Winner of Best Multi-Family Transaction