Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Hello Members and Guest,
You are cordially invited to meet your NYC Managerial Employee Association (NYC MEA), Municipal Chapter Director, Marie Delus and Assistant Chapter Director, Evelyn Marrero on July 18, 2013 at Bronx Borough President's Office from 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
The NYC Managerial Employees Association (MEA) was established in 1968. It is a not for profit voluntary professional membership association, consisting of managerial and confidential employees employed by the City of New York and other public employers located in the City of New York, who are not eligible for collective bargaining under state and/or local law. The service provided the following:
- Free legal consultation and discounted rates for non-work related problems.
- Free representative for job-related issues.
- Management Benefit Fund (MBF) individual advocacy and education.
- On location seminars and updates of MBF and citywide benefits.
- Problem resolution assistance.
- Financial planning seminar.
- Free professional pension counseling.
- Annual scholarship for members and dependent children.
The Municipal Chapter Directors plan to visit the different borough of its members and schedule a meet and greet event. Come and learn about our Chapters and our goals for the future; as well as receive answers to your questions.
Please invited non-members so that they may learn about NYC MEA and its benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Marie Delus at firstname.lastname@example.org or Evelyn Marrero at email@example.com.
Marie Delus, Chapter Director Evelyn Marrero, Assistant Chapter Director