San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Fusion 8 System Overview: Setting up Preferences, recommended Hardware.
- Da Vinci Resolve 12.5 and Fusion 8 Roundtrip.
- The Interface Layout: Flowgraph area, Display area and Controls area.
- Working with Nodes: Building Effects and Composites in the Flowgraph.
- Fusion Tools: A run through of 2D and 3D Compositing tools and Compositing operations.
- Motion Graphics tools: 2D and 3D Text, Effects and Animation.
- 2D Tracking and Stabilising: 1 point, 2 point and 4 point Tracking.
- Keying and Despilling: Keying Greenscreens or Bluescreens using Primatte, Difference, Ultrakeyer and Luma Keyers.
- Rotoscoping: The key concepts in creating Complex Mattes.
- Colour Tools: Matching multiple elements in the shot.
- Paint: Using various Paint tools to Retouch and to Remove unwanted objects.
- Particles: Using Particle Presets to add Steam, Explosions, Trails etc.
- 3D: Creating shots with 3D Depth using Image Planes, animating Camera, adding Lights, Textures, Depth of Field and Atmospherics.
- Effects: Adding Light Wrap, Lens Flares and Trails.
- Exporting Files: Saver. Delivering various formats.
Save This Event
When & Where
Klaudija Cermak has over 20 years experience as a 2D VFX Artist in high-end commercials, broadcast programmes and feature films. Her film credits include ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’, ‘Never Let Me Go’, 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets', 'Troy', 'Babe - Pig in the City' and VFX Oscar-winning 'Gladiator'. She has worked on numerous commercials for major brands including Sony, Lenovo, Walkers, Sainsbury’s, Coca-Cola, BMW, Mars, Guinness and Homebase. Her broadcast credits include 'Virtual History' for the Discovery Channel, that won the VFX Society Award for Outstanding Visual Effects.
She has also art directed and directed TV promotions, title sequences, commercials, stings, idents and content graphics for the BBC, Sky, Channel4 and ITV, for which she won a number of awards, two of which were Golden Promaxes.
She regularly gives talks on post-production at London universities and is currently the Associate Subject Leader for MA VFX at Ravensbourne.
She is the author of the book ‘How to Get Into and Survive Film, Advertising and TV Post-production – The Alternative Guide’.