College Planning Class - Richmond Beach Library
Thursday, November 29, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
“HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COLLEGE FOR YOUR STUDENT
AND YOUR POCKETBOOK”
This is a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. The class will focus on high school
Juniors & Seniors, but all grade levels are welcome.
In this informal class you will learn:
· How to help students decide to which colleges to apply.
· What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
· The 5 questions to ask colleges before your student applies.
· How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
· It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College Price!!!
· Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
· We will provide a time-line for success—where one should start.
· Plan for a full 1.5 hours, we’ll use every minute of class time.
· Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.