Newport Way Library
- Family & Education
- Newport Way Library, Bellevue WA
“HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COLLEGE FOR YOUR STUDENT
AND YOUR POCKETBOOK”
This is a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. The class will focus on high school
Juniors & Seniors, but all grade levels are welcome.
In this informal class you will learn:
· How to help students decide to which colleges to apply.
· What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
· The 5 questions to ask colleges before your student applies.
· How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
· It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College Price!!!
· Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
· We will provide a time-line for success—where one should start.
· Plan for a full 1.5 hours, we’ll use every minute of class time.
· Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.