COLLEGE FUNDING WORKSHOP
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Oak Lawn, IL
Attention: Parents of College Bound Students Do you have a specific plan in place for how you will pay for your children's college education? Do you know how to lower your out-of-pocket college costs? Join us for this FREE Educational Workshop presented by Patrick Kaiser. Over the past 25 years, Pat has spoken to thousands of high school parents offering his expertise and experience on how best to pay for their children's college education. Pat will share with you his proven methods to meet the high cost of college. Topics discussed at this workshop include:
• Guidelines to follow if you haven't saved enough money to pay for college.
• How your child can attend a Private University at only a Public College price.
• How To Win Private Scholarships: The key is focusing in on those awards that give
you the highest percentage chance of winning.
• Inside secrets of how colleges decide who they admit …. and who gets their money!
• How to select colleges that will offer the best financial aid award regardless of your income.
• Admissions: How your student can "Stand Out" versus their competition so that they can maximize the chances of getting admitted to the college of their dreams.
• Borrowing money for college? Remember, not all loans are created equal.
Myth: The students who receive the most financial assistance are the ones that have the most financial need. WRONG!
Fact: The students who receive the most financial assistance are usually the ones who best understand how the process works.
Call Today To Register (708) 633-9909