Parents, Is Your Child Heading to College Soon?
Don’t Miss This Free Workshop!
Last Chance for Seniors
(Critical Year-End Deadlines Approaching)
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop in the bleachers at Morse Field at the College of Southern Nevada.
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
The workshop will be open to parents and guardians of children of all ages, but this knowledge is essential for the parents of high school sophomores, juniors and seniors.
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
(You Can Also RSVP at 1-818-319-4545)
Michael Budnick, your workshop post, is the President of College Tuition Advisors and is a certified advisor and consultant with the National Association of College Funding Advisors and with the College Planning Network. He has been a licensed financial advisor for over 20 years.
Here is what parents like you are saying about our College Financial Planning Workshops…
“There is hope; college is within our families reach.” Rick Ursitti, Altadena, CA
“Information was clear, and precise pointed out the importance of planning” Bill & Anna Young, San Marino, CA
“Straight forward information, examples of award letters, and great to see college comparisons.” Rene’ & Nicole Villalpando, Burbank, CA Free College Financial Planning Workshop
“Information on the types of aid, grants, loans available, and what tax savings ideas there are.” Francois & Leelee Liandat, La Crescenta, CA
“Good presentation & well presented. Helpful with FAFSA & college choices” Betsy Hall, Los Angeles, CA
“Very informative, gave very detailed picture regarding financial aid.” Ruth Vega, North Hollywood, CA