San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
COLLEGE COST REDUCTION WORKSHOP
Plus Stanford Admissions Consultant - How to get into ANY SCHOOL
Join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop focused on high school students at Tam High, Woodhall, Room 154.
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form & all other information you need to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis—without putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school
- How to pay for college without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution
- How to choose the best major and college fit for your student
Rachel is a College Admissions Specialist who scores applications for the admissions departments at Berkeley and Stanford. Rachel also works with families to help students start early and gain admissions to top schools. From Rachel you will learn:
- How to pick colleges that both suit your child best and provide the best financial aid
- How your child can write essays that gain acceptance at top choice schools
- What it looks like inside a selective admissions department and how to take advantage of that knowledge.