San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Local parents and high scool students are invited to attend this exclusive College Admissions and Financial Aid Planning Workshop taking place on Thursday, August 28 at 7:00 p.m. at the City of Calabasas Library in Founders Hall.
This informative workshop is desined specifically to help parents and students ease the stress of college planing by helping them better understand the admissions and financial aid process. The presentation will highlight expert college funding strategies as well as application insights focused on enhancing students' acceptance chances.
Topics covered include an overview of the FAFSA form and all the other information needed to help parents get ahead of the competition by learning how to qualify for maximum amound of merit and need based financial aid with the goal of paying for college with as little out of pocket cost as possible.
Additionally, you will learn a number of helpful tips that will help your family lay the proper foundation for succesful college planning, including:
- What financial assets are taken into consideration when U.S. Department of Education calculates your Estimated Family Contribution
- When you should file all the necessary financial aid forms to put your family in position to achieve the best financial aid award packages.
- Where you and student should focus your valuable time and energy during the college application and scholarship search process.
- Why certain tax accounting and financial planning strategies can actually negatively impact your financial aid award packages.
- How elite provate colleges can often end up costing less than state universities.
Registration to this free workshop is limited, so we encourage you to RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot. Call us 818-426-0521 or register online.
Have questions about College Admissions and Financial Aid Planning? Contact Event Brite Plan for College Nationwide Workshops.
When & Where
Eventbrite Plan For College Nationwide Workshops
Plan For College Nationwide
is a team of professional educational consultans dedicated to help students to get accepted at the college of their choice and navigate through the process; and help parents comfortably send their children to college for the lowest possible out of pocket cost.
We educate families on such topics as:
- how to send their children to the school of their dreams without going broke;
- how to triple their eligibility for aid;
- how to find scholarships and grants they have never even heard of.