Date: October 20th to 23rd, 2016
Venue: ISKL Melawati Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DEADLINE FOR CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION: 6th OCTOBER 2016
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 16th OCTOBER 2016
Student Learning Outcomes
- Understand the essence of Cognitive Coaching, how it differs from consulting and evaluation.
- Increase consciousness and craftsmanship in applying interpersonal communication skills to develop trust and rapport.
- Understand the power of a structured professional conversation.
- Learn and practice specific active listening strategies.
- Practice coaching skills in planning.
- Practice coaching skills in reflecting.
- Understand the characteristics of mediative questions.
- Identify five kinds of feedback and understand the impact and purpose.
- Develop coaching skills using a meta-coach.
- Modeling and role play
- Small group activities
- Learning partners
- Readings from text and course guide
- Numerous opportunities to practice skills
Save This Event
When & Where
International School of Kuala Lumpur - ISKL (Elementary School)
Jalan Taman Melawati
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 3:30 PM (MYT)
Add to my calendar
I am Su-Yen Chan, the Professional Learning Executive from The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) and I manage the Professional Learning Events for ISKL.
Establish in 1965, ISKL is the first fully accredited international school in Malaysia. Over the years, ISKl had built its outstanding international reputation by balancing sound tradition for academic excellence with innovative approaches to teaching, learning, and expanding technology.
ISKL is a private, not for profit, parent-governed school accredited in the United States through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the internationally through the Councul of International Schools (CIS). ISKl has no shareholders. We pay no dividends. Our only business is the education of your children.
Among the programs offered are Prep Reception (3 years old) to a High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate diploma and Advanced Placement courses.