San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Experience DEF CON ✘ CODAME in 24hrs
Part of the 24-hour ticket will go to support the CODAME initiative. We have a limited number of tickets so hurry before it’s too late!
The ticket includes 24-hour access between Saturday evening and Sunday (Aug 4) for:
- DEF CON conference for 24hrs
- CODAME ART+TECH Celebration
- Spiffy DEF CON badge. The badges alone are worth the price! Check last year badges featured on Wired Magazine!
- And much more! Check full DEF CON schedule or party events
Badges can be collected at the CODAME lounge (Located at the Miranda conference room starting at 6pm, Aug 3rd)
CODAME is bringing ART+TECH to the DEF CON 24/7 chillout lounge at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas (August 1st - 4th). If that wasn’t enough, on Saturday, August 3rd we’ll borrow the SomaFM’s soundsystem for a celebration featuring the following performances!
- Anticlockwise Realtime data visualisation of cyber attacks.
- Cam Altamura & Jordan Gray C4D renders semi-randomly combined with analog video captures & user generated content tagged #naughtBothered on twitter.
- Dan Moore Slitscan photobooth will capture your twisted existance for internet and offline consumption.
- LaTurbo Avedon 3d Idol exploring The Artist Is Not Present
- ɱɨƙɍ↻ȿ↺ƥɧƫ 兎 Screen Vortex xetorV neercS
- Outerbody Labs Physical games for disembodied eyesight. See yourself seeing yourself.
- TIMEFLY Digitally printed garments featuring images from renowned net artists.
- Tyler Freeman Hosting an audio-reactive, interactive video space.
- Zebbler Studios Large scale. Video mapped. Suspended structures.
Audio (Listen to the teaser here):
Art by Code Gallery: A silent auction with works by:
Support CODAME at DEFCON by getting a ticket, or having your company sponsor us!
Whet your appetite! Check out the DEFCON Documentary Preview Reel
When & Where
ART+TECH projects and nonprofit events, to inspire through experience.
- 50+ projects built in collaboration with tech+artists around the globe
- 60+ events since 2009
- 200+ tech+artists featured
- 20k+ top-industry community of engineers, designers and artists
Embracing innovation through creativity, play, and collaboration between artists and technologists.
We build immersive, engaging, out of the ordinary experiences by:
- Playing together with artists, coders, designers, game developers, creators, performers and musicians.
- Celebrating creativity by curating magic-inspiring experiences that combine art with technology.
- Inspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, startups and companies by injecting creativity into organizations.
// SUPPORT ART+TECH
With the support of like-minded partners we plan to triple our numbers and bring the San Francisco innovative, independent, and creative spirit of CODAME around the world. Support us or just Get in touch
Based on a flexible model tailored to your unique organizational needs, the CODAME Program enables companies to collaborate with a diverse community of artists making and hacking in a range of media—from projection mapping, motion sensors and wearable technologies to robotics, data visualization and MIDI controllers.
/// NON PROFIT
Select CODAME as the designated entity when making a donation.
… and more than 100 amazing artists and volunteers…