CODAME ART+TECH Presents: Virtual Reality
Friday, November 21, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
6:30 - INTRO
7:00 - LIGHTINING TALKS
- Eddie Lee: A Psychedelic VR Trip Through the Large Hadron Collider
- Josh Carpenter: Virtual Reality & The Future of the Web
8:00 - PLAY TIME!
If interested showcasing an inspiring and playful art+tech demo,contact us.
"The opportunity for VR on the Web is particularly exciting. The Web is a vibrant, connected universe where many different types of experiences can be created and shared. People can be productive, have fun and learn all from within their browser. " - Vladimir Vukićević
Looking to experiment with VR on the Web?
Download those Firefox Nightly builds. Play, build and show your learnings, results at the CODAME ART+TECH event
More useful links from Mozilla:
Developer Browser Edition news: http://mzl.la/1tTRpgO
For developers: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US
When & Where
Nonprofit events to Play, Celebrate & Inspire through experience.
Embracing innovation through creativity, play, and collaboration between artists and technologists.
Less talks, create more and get more impact. We build immersive, engaging, out of the ordinary experiences by:
- Playing together with artists, coders, designers, game developers, creators, performers and musicians.
- Celebrating creativity by building magic-inspiring experiences that combine art with technology.
- Inspiring individuals, entrepreneurs, innovators, startups and companies by injecting creativity into their lives and organizations.
… and more than 100 amazing artists and volunteers…
/// ADOPT US