San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We have partnered with the leading skincare company Dermalogica to celebrate our one year anniversary. Please join me for an evening of networking, cocktails & healthy skin.
- Meet some remarkable women I have interviewed, from leading angel investors to authors…entrepreneurs to executive directors
- I’ll be sharing exciting news about our S.H.E. Summit Week & Conference in June and how you can get involved
- Network with other smart & stylish ladies in business, tech, fashion, finance & other popular industries (invited by myself & the co-hosts)
MORE ON THE FABULOUS CO-HOSTS YOU'LL MEET:
- Anu Duggal - Founder, Female Founders Fund
- Caryn Effron - Angel Investor & Founder, GoGirl Finance
- Gloria Feldt -Women's Leadership Speaker & Advocate, GloriaFeldt.com
- Kara Gerson - Executive Director, Voss Foundation
- Angela Lee - Founder, 37 Angels
- Natalia Oberti Noguera - Founder & CEO, Pipeline Fellowship
- Lida Orzeck - CEO, Hanky Panty LTD.
- Reshma Saujani - Founder, Girls Who Code
- Latham Thomas - Founder, Mama Glow
When & Where
Claudia Chan is a women's leadership and lifestyle expert dedicated to celebrating today's female role models through her 200+ remarkable women interview series on ClaudiaChan.com, and S.H.E. Summit, the annual global women's week convening women dreamers with extraordinary female thought leaders of the 21st century.
Immersed in the women's space, from all-women's schools to her 9-year journey as president of girlfriend events company Shecky's, Claudia noticed the dire lack of mainstream programming positively portraying women leaders and felt that this directly affected how women and girls recognize their own potential. In 2012, she launched SHE Globl Media Inc., a purposeful women's platform that empowers women to live their most optimal personal and professional lives so they can change the world, through ongoing media and educational initiatives like ClaudiaChan.com and S.H.E. By sharing practical advice of hundreds of strong female role models like model activist Christy Turlington Burns, philanthropist Jennifer Buffett, fashion designer Tory Burch, humanitarian Zainab Salbi to corporate leaders like Susan Sobbott. S.H.E. Globl Media initiatives give women access to stories, strategies and solutions that are typically inaccessible with a belief that if women lead their optimal lives, they will change the world.
Referred to as “the aspirational Facebook for women” by Forbes.com, “SHE Who Must Be Obeyed” by the The Daily Beast, “Intrepid Woman” by The Glass Hammer, “a motivational media head women in charge” by Cosmopolitan Magazine--Claudia has been featured in countless media outlets including the Aol/PBS initiative “Makers: Women Who Make America.” She also speaks on women’s leadership at corporations, universities, conferences and is looking forward to her first TEDx talk in Fall 2013.