Cocktail Party | A Celebration of Spring
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Burlingame, United States
We think it’s perfect to launch our cooking program with a cocktail party!
Join Chef Pamela Keith of CuisineStyle in this inaugural cooking class, and learn how to make a selection of perfect party foods from the CuisineStyle collection. You’ll learn the tricks for advance preparation, and receive professional advice on ways to create beautiful presentation. After this class, next time you entertain, you’ll be a guest at your own party!
As an added bonus, this class includes a cocktail session in the Sub-Zero | Wolf Culinary Event Center’s Churchill Pub. As part of the class, we’ll shake, stir and taste our way through the hottest cocktails of the year!
Menu Items for this class:
• Lobster Sushi Bar with Vanilla Jam and Chili Aioli
• Wasabi Chicken Salad-Filled Cucumber Jewel Box
• Little Potato Latkes with Fuji Apple and Crème Fraiche
• Ancho Chili and Rosemary Jam-Glazed Beef Satay
• Tomato and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry “Spoons”
• Lamb Sausage Hand Pie with Green Olive Tapenade
• Lemon-Herb Arancini with Green Goddess Aioli
• Chinese Five Spice Duck Sliders
• Boozy Root Beer Float Shots
Class & Events Policies
Cancellations & Refunds
The Sub-Zero | Wolf Culinary Events Center at Riggs Distributing, Inc. welcomes you to take a hands-on approach to learning and experimenting with our full range of Sub-Zero and Wolf Appliances with the professional guidance and leadership of classically trained and equally charismatic Chef Rachelle Boucher, Culinary Marketing and Showroom Manager.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.