San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The second annual CoCap Conference is co-hosted by Impact Hub Oakland, Cutting Edge Capital and the Sustainable Business Alliance.
CoCap is dedicated to empowering people to invest in their own communities and is a gathering of community-based entrepreneurs and locally-focused investors working to build thriving communities together. We will learn how we can re-make our financial system to promote local wealth creation, shared ownership and prosperity for all.
- How do I invest in my local community?
- How do I get money for my local business?
- How can I set up systems and change policies to break down barriers and get money flowing in my community?
- Get nuts and bolts info on Direct Public Offerings, Peer Lending, Crowdfunding Laws, Investing Networks and Clubs, Local investing platforms, policy, knowledge and attitude barriers we need to break and more!
- Includes lots of interaction, hacking exercises, Everyone's an Expert Session and more!
When & Where
Impact Hub Oakland
Impact Hub Oakland is equal parts inspiring workspace, entrepreneurial incubator and community of socially minded people. Located in the heart of the most diverse city in the United States, we cultivate, support and connect social entrepreneurs and purpose-driven people as they pioneer solutions for a sustainable and equitable world. Impact Hub Oakland is where your ideas can turn into action.
Learn More at http://oakland.impacthub.net