Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Friday, December 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM (PST)
The Coaching Workshop
Coaching is the discipline of using relational influence, powerful questions, and encouragement to cause an individual or team to move forward in God’s mission. Coaching honors the uniqueness of all individuals while promoting self-discovery, ownership, transformation, and acceleration toward the goal. This 3-day workshop is for individuals or organizations who wish to incorporate coaching mindsets and skills into assisting others to be more effective in moving forward.
Who Should Attend?
Those who desire to empower, equip, encourage, and support others.
Using coaching skills, you will be able to support people to:
- Gain focus and set priorities
- Move from vision to action
- Develop a plan to achieve their goals faster
- Broaden perspectives for creative solutions
- Learn new skills to take the next step
The focus of the workshop is on integrating coaching skills with existing leadership roles. Participants reflect on their current behavior and leadership styles and integrate coaching skills to create a unique blend for greater leadership effectiveness. Each participant will receive a 50+ page workshop manual.
Through interaction, coaching, and lots of practice, participants learn key coaching skills, including the following:
- How to be a great listener
- Asking powerful questions that promote awareness, discovery, and insights
- Designing S.M.A.R.T. action plans
- Following up and accountability
- The language of Transformational Leaders
- The COACH Model™
- Coaching anywhere with anyone
- How to enable personal transformation
- Integrating coaching skills into your leadership roles
When & Where
Danny R. Kirk & Brandon Cox
Danny Kirk has been a Pastor, Church Planter, Organizational Leader and Church Growth Strategist for thirty years and he's passionate about using his skills as a coach to help you achieve the big goals you have in front of you.
Brandon Cox has been a Pastor for fifteen years, including serving at Saddleback Church, one of America's largest churches. He still manages Pastors.com and Rick Warren's weekly newsletter for Pastors on Saddleback's behalf, but is now planting Grace Hills Church in Rogers, northwest Arkansas. He also coaches leaders.
Find out more at youneedcoaching.com.