Coaching and Observation Training October 3-4, 2013
Rock Hill, SC
This two day training teaches participants to collect observation data related to professional teaching standards and share data to improve pre-service and new teacher instruction. Participants will:
• Review the coaching cycle
• Learn planning and reflecting conference protocols
• Use professional standards to guide data collection
• Develop skills in collecting and analyzing data
• Learn to use observation tools
• Give strategic feedback using the language of support
The training will be conducted by Carolyn Grant, Director, Office of Field and Clinical Experiences, Winthrop University, and Jason Fulmer and Jenna Hallman of C.E.R.R.A.
This training begins at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm each day.
Participants must have completed the 3-day, South Carolina “Foundations in Mentoring” training in order to attend