The address is: 210 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02115. The building is located at the corner of Clearway Street and Massachusetts Avenue. The main entrance to the building is on the plaza side. Look for 3 large bronze doors.
Upon entering the building head for the Security Desk in front of elevators. Check in. The room is P3-132.
Coaching Agile Teams course description
Coaching Agile Teams is a training experience that covers both the being and the doing of agile coaching. There’s a lot to learn, experience and practice! At the end of the course, you will be capable of applying many new tools and techniques, as well as your own mindset changes, to coach agile teams to high performance. As practical as it is provocative, the Coaching Agile Teams course challenges agile coaches to rise to the fullest expression of their role and offer simple, practical ways to get there.
You’ll walk away from the course with your personal coaching improvement backlog – a tangible plan you can use to thoughtfully improve your coaching when you’re back in your daily circumstances. We use your real world situations and scenarios throughout the class allowing you to craft powerful ways to address the challenges you face. You’ll also have many new things to try with your teams and you will probably depart with a few provocative ideas to chew on (in fact, maybe wrangle with for a while). All of these outcomes add up to your ability to become the excellent agile coach your teams need.
The Coaching Agile Teams course is meant for ScrumMasters, agile coaches and project managers in transition – people who are ready to take the next step beyond practices and principles and move into activating teams to achieve the full promise of agile.
This course is tailor-made for you if:
- You’ve had a few experiences as an agile coach and it just doesn’t seem to be working for you.
- Your job has become routine and you notice the teams seem to be going through the motions, too.
- Your teams get the practices and are doing well, but not getting the fabulous results you were supposed to get.
- Your are an awesome agile coach and you want the skills that will help you earn the Certified Scrum Coach designation.
- You are spread across many agile teams because your managers think agile coaching is not a full-time job.
- You are not sure if the agile coach role is really right for you.
- What is Agile Coaching? :: Why is it Important?
- The Being and the Doing of Agile Coaching
- Interlocking Roles: Agile Coach, Product Owner, Agile Manager
- When to Coach the Team, When to Coach Individuals
- Skills for Coaching Teams, Team Members, Product Owners, Managers, Stakeholders
- Coaching Styles and When to Use Them
- Setting the Environment for High Performance Teams
- Detecting and Solving Problems
- Starting up Great Teams :: Repairing Existing Teams
- Agile Coach Failure, Recovery and Success Modes
You must be a practicing agile coach with at least 6 months of hands-on experience. Ideally, you will also have Certified ScrumMaster or equivalent agile training. This is not an Introduction-level course and we will not be covering the basics of agile or Scrum. In addition, you will be asked to use what you know about your real teams throughout the class so that you can leave with ideas for helping them as soon as you get back.
We make business decisions based on how many people have registered for a given event. If you must change or cancel your registration, please know that it impacts everyone. Still, we know that sometimes things happen. Here's how it will work if you must reschedule of cancel:
If you notify ACI at least 10 business days prior to the event, you may receive full credit for a future event -or-
a full refund.
If you notify ACI less than 10 business days prior to the event, you may receive full credit for a future event minus a $25 rescheduling fee -or- a full refund minus a $150 cancellation fee.
If you notify ACI less than 3 business days prior to the event, you may receive full credit for a future event minus a $100 rescheduling fee. No refunds.
When & Where
Agile Coaching Institute & Agile Boston
Agile Coaching Institute