This FREE seminar outlines the tools and techniques to help young athletes stay healthy to reach and maintain their potentials.
- Concussions: Thursday, February 28, 6:00-7:00pm
- ACL Injuries in Athletes: Thursday, March 14, 6:00-7:00pm
- Shoulder Injuries in Overhead Athletes: Thursday, March 28, 6:00-7:00pm
- Surprising Symptoms of Back Injuries: Thursday, April 11, 6:00-7:00pm
- Improving the 40-Yard Dash: Thursday, April 25, 6:00-7:00pm
- Preventing Dehydration: Thursday, May 9, 6:00-7:00pm
Moderated by Dr. Joseph Horrigan
Although the street address for DISC at Newport Beach is on Jamboree, the building is not accessible from Jamboree. The access to all facilities is from Bayview Circle. Set your Navigation/Mapquest/Google map to search for 301 Bayview Circle, Newport Beach, CA 92660. This is the address of the building housing the Soft Tissue Center at DISC. It is attached to the parking structure directly opposite the entrance to the Jamboree Building.
DISC Sports & Spine Center
DISC Sports & Spine Center (DISC) is one of America’s foremost providers of minimally invasive spine procedures and advanced arthroscopic techniques. Dr. Robert S. Bray, Jr. founded DISC with the vision of delivering an unparalleled care experience for patients suffering from sports injuries, orthopedic issues, and spine disorders. DISC’s extensive team of highly specialized physicians utilizes both traditional and innovative solutions to diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate patients within a fully integrated medical facility. The result is an unmatched quality and continuity of care trusted by even elite athletes to get “back to life.” For more information visit http://www.discmdgroup.com