Want to move the needle for someone?
Need someone to help you move the needle?
Have too many ideas and not enough help?
We bring you Co-Founder Speed Dating, in partnership with CoFoundersLab
Did you know that founding teams with multiple co-founders have a greater chance of success? If you're looking for someone to join your venture, looking for a venture to join, or open to either, sign up and attend this local, in-person Meetup to discover the perfect co-founder to round out your team. You'll meet other entrepreneurs who are as energized as you are about launching a new business and who possess a wide range of unique experiences, ideas, and skills.
Serendipity is great, but sometimes a little structure can go a long way. Unlike some networking events which lack structure and are cluttered with a large amount of people with varying intentions‚ this Meetup is laser-focused to help you find a co-founder.
Each attendee will apply and be vetted by the organizers to guarantee quality meetings. The first part of the event will be structured 2-minute pitches from one person to the other, switch, then rotate. You will meet each person in attendance. The second half of the event is relaxed cocktails so you can take further deep dives with individuals you enjoyed meeting.
Requirements for attending:
- Already have or are looking for a full-time startup gig
- Tech companies/ideas preferred
- Open to hearing about other people's ideas
- Experience in or around tech companies required
Applying for the event is a two-step process:
1) Click here to fill out the attendee questionare.
2) Select your ticket type and complete registration.
After you register for this event, create your profile on CoFoundersLab to seek other co-founders before and after the event:
1) Go to CoFoundersLab.com and create a FREE entrepreneur profile to join the largest online community of entrepreneurs seeking co-founders.
2) Tag your profile with the 'Co-Founders Speed Dating' event (under Events > Networking & Conferences) so other people in your community can find you and vice versa.
3) Search CoFoundersLab to find and network with entrepreneurs you want to have a deeper conversation with before, during, and after the event.
4) To truly maximize your ability to find a co-founder, use the discount code ‘ATLTECHVIL1013’ for 25% any Pro Membership plan on CoFoundersLab.com.
Choosing your co-founder(s) is arguably the most important business decision you'll make. CoFoundersLab helps entrepreneurs find co-founders and advisers (and soon interns) in two ways: a free, online matchmaking platform at CoFoundersLab.com and via in-person, quarterly, Matchup events in various cities. CoFoundersLab gives you access to the largest group of entrepreneurs ever assembled looking to join a startup or be joined on their venture, allowing you to cast a much wider net in your search for talent.
For questions about the event email Kaitlyn: email@example.com
When & Where
Atlanta Tech Village
Atlanta Tech Village, established in 2013, is the largest tech hub in the Southeast. Our mission is to support and inspire entrepreneurs to achieve success through a community that promotes faster connections between talent, ideas and capital. Together, we will fuel Atlanta's rise to a top five tech startup center in the U.S.