San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this inspirational forum, you will learn the following from a
professionally diverse panel of entrepreneurial men
doing extraordinary things and making a difference:
- - What these men are passionate about and what motivates them to achieve
- - The struggles they have overcome to get to where they are now
- - The importance of faith and building a solid spiritual foundation as a cornerstone in their lives
- - How they manage their money and finances and much more!
When & Where
Just The Basics Financial Literacy hosts workshops, seminars, tele-conferences and webinars centereed on FUNdamental financial literacy education for adult and youth learners. Me'Shae Brooks-Rolling, President, fuses her passion for financial literacy with her acumen for event planning in order to motivate and provide resources to her clients in achieving upward socio-economic mobility. JTB's motto is "Earn it. Save it. Share it."
Author of "How to Save Money & Organize Your Finances: Tales of an Urban Consumer"
President of Just The Basics Financial Literacy
A Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP)
A Certified Educator in Personal Finance (CEPF)
An FDIC Money Smart Certified Trainer
A recipient of national Bridges Out of Poverty training certification
A Board Member of the Syracuse Rescue Mission
- A Board Member of the Community Folk Art Center
A Member of The Syracuse Chapter of The Links, Inc.
Involved with the WISE Women's Business Center and SouthSide Innovation (Incubation) Center;
A Member of the C.A.S.H. Coalition (Creating Assets, Savings & Hope) of Onondaga County;
- A Member of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Steering Committee
Founder of the Christian Entrepreneurs Club in Syracuse; and
- Has been a Contributing Writer for various CNY publications, including The MoneyWise supplement of The Post-Standard and Syracuse.com, CNY Good News, CNY Latino, Urban CNY, and CNY Vision