San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Designed for physicians and practice managers, this educational session will offer background and strategies on ICD-10 implementation so that small physician practices will understand the business imperative around implementing ICD-10. The presentation will cover the following topics:
- An in depth ICD-10 Overview: Where do I begin?
- Business Impacts of ICD-10
- Tips and Resources for Creating a ICD-10 Training Program for the entire practice
- Clinical Documentation Primers and Strategies
- Creating a Customizable Action Plan
This event was created in collaboration with The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and The Professional Association of Health Care Office Management (PAHCOM).